Stop spending money on a new table centerpiece every holiday season. Here is a frugal living way! Start with a basic foundation and then simply change out the seasonal accents that are holiday specific. It won’t cost much to get started and most of what you need is probably in and around your home already. living ideas
Here’s what you need:
- Depending upon the size of your table, Hybrid Pools start with an unframed beveled mirror about 2 to 3 feet long and a foot wide. For smaller tables limit your mirror to 2 feet or smaller.
- Rubber, picture frame bumpers – These are the small round shaped rubber type stick on applications that are designed to keep your picture frame from damaging the wall. These can be found at most craft/framing stores.
- Votive Candles and a variety of 2 to 3 inch diameter candles of various heights
- Plumbers Putty Lazada affiliate guide
- Greens and flowers from your garden or silks from the craft store.
After you have gathered your supplies it’s easy to get started.
The first step is to flip your mirror over and stick systempeaker on the self adhesive bumper feet on each corner of your mirror. This raises the centerpiece a bit off the table making it look more like a centerpiece than something just sitting on the table. Return the mirror to the reflective side up and start experimenting with candle arrangements on the mirror. Once you are happy with the arrangement, stick each candle down with the plumber’s putty. Match the style of candle with the season or Holiday: telegram profile link Pastels for Easter, Earth Tones for Thanksgiving and Silver, Blues Golds and Greens for Christmas.
Now it’s time to bring in your seasonal accents from your yard or “where ever”! This could include greenery from the yard, plastic (or real) colored eggs and grass for Easter, Poinsettias or Holly for Christmas, rocks for Feng Shui, ribbons, garland, decorative rope…the choices are unlimited.
If you need a centerpiece for a birthday party or baby shower, jelenew it can easily be arranged to meet the needs of such special events as well.
After the season is over you can either; Take it apaprt or get it ready for the next occasion.
Nothing has been attached permanently, so it will be easy to disassemble your arrangement and start a new one. If you choose to put it away and want to use the mirror for something else, remove the Plumber’s Putty by simply washing it off the mirror with a 50/50 solution of water and vinegar.
This versatile seasonal table centerpiece idea will also be a nice addition to a fireplace mantel. Don’t spend money – it’s a no stress way to have decorating fun with this home made table center piece. naughty teens